If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
For over 30 years, McElvain Homes has had a passionate love for Developmentally Disabled Adults and as such, we strive to provide stimulating, loving family homes for them. The Agency strives to provide not only all services mandated by the various funding sources, but also many additional services to ensure optimum levels of personal satisfaction and human development. We are firmly dedicated to making each resident feel important and independent.
· Minimum of HS Diploma or GED.
· Experience in the Developmental Disabilities field is preferred but not required
· Must have a valid driver’s license with less than 3 points
· Must have reliable transportation
· Excellent planning, organization, communication, prioritization, and interpersonal skills
· Medication Certification I – Training Offered
· CPR/First Aid – Training Offered
· Must understand the challenges of our developmentally disabled individuals, and can calmly approach varying behaviors, and handle crisis situations
· Excellent pay including bonuses
· Company Vehicle for Individuals transportation
· Paid Vacation
· Medical Insurance